Applications Now Open for NSF Training Grant: IDEAS
The Integrated Data-Driven Discovery in Earth and Astrophysical Sciences (IDEAS) program is now accepting applications for the 2018-2019 academic year. Applications may be submitted online by Sunday, April 7.
IDEAS is a National Science Foundation (NSF) Research Traineeship that provides PhD and Masters students the opportunities to:
- earn a TGS certificate in Integrated Data Science
- obtain training in computer programming and data visualization
- improve oral and written communication skills through evening workshops,
- prepare for careers both within and outside of academia
- attend an interdisciplinary conference in data science
Learn more about IDEAS at http://www.ideas.ciera.northwestern.edu.
Interested graduate students are invited to attend an information session (lunch will be provided) at 12:30 PM Tuesday March 5th in Tech F160. Advance registration is appreciated, but not required. Register here.
Categories: Around Campus, STEM