Resources for Directors of Graduate Studies
The Graduate School (TGS) provides resources for Directors of Graduate Studies (DGS):
- Our DGS Position Description outlines the role and responsibilities of a DGS.
- This guide lists resources for assisting and referring graduate students.
- Each fall, TGS hosts “DGS 101,” offering useful resources to faculty new to this role. During this orientation, TGS staff present on the duties and responsibilities of the DGS, the admissions process, TGS policies, and other pertinent information. Please email email@example.com for additional information.
- Notes from previous quarterly DGS meetings can be found on our Box folder for DGSes. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about access to this site.
- TGS’s Admissions and Recruitment System (CollegeNET) is the unified application, admission, and recruitment platform used by TGS. Information about access and training materials may be found here.