Students traveling internationally should review the information posted on the Office of Global Safety and Security’s website, including:
- Travel requirements for graduate students – this page houses the new, International Travel Registry (required).
- Comprehensive guidance for all kinds of emergencies abroad
- Advice for travelers with pre-existing health conditions
- Enrollment link for GeoBlue health insurance coverage [required] during travel
- Information related to sexual misconduct abroad
- Specific resources for optimal travel health, safety and security
- Emergency messages for travelers
- Security information resources to register for travel security alerts
For questions or concerns about international travel health, safety, or security, contact the staff of the OGSS.