Open Phil AI Fellowship Applications Due October 25
September 20, 2019
Applications are now open for the Open Phil AI Fellowship. This program extends full support to a community of current & incoming PhD students, in any area of artificial intelligence (AI) / machine learning (ML), who are interested in making the long-term, large-scale impacts of AI a focus of their work.
- Current and incoming PhD students may apply
- Up to 5 years of PhD support with the possibility of renewal for subsequent years
- Students with pre-existing funding sources who find the mission and community of the Fellows Program appealing are welcome to apply
- Annual support of $40,000 stipend, payment of tuition and fees, and $10,000 for travel, equipment, and other research expenses
- Applications are due by Friday, October 25 at 11:59 PM Pacific time
The Open Phil AI Fellowship is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion, and encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences to apply; they especially encourage applications from women and minorities.
Categories: STEM, Fellowships