A Note from the Northwestern Public Health Review
We are the Northwestern Public Health Review. We run a blog, print publication, and campus-wide events focused on discussing public health topics. We strive to comment on relevant issues and to provide an inter-disciplinary perspective.
We are looking for new editors, graphic designers, officers, and contributors! Please let us know if you would be interested! All graduate and professional students are welcome to participate.
Specific Positions that we are looking for:
- Blog Editor-in-Chief: work to edit and curate blog content
- Community Engagement Officer: work to establish relationships with community-based groups (great position for those looking to build connections in Chicago)
- Event Organizer: help to run campus-wide events that promote public health
- Design Contributor: work with our wonderful design editor to build graphics and lasting layouts for our print layout as well as the blog and events
- General Content Editors: help to edit content from our partner authors
Grace Bellinger and Maggie Walker, Editors-in-Chief
Categories: Broad Interest