2019 AAMC Group on Graduate Research Education and Training (GREAT) Annual Meeting and 25th Anniversary Celebration
September 12 – 14 │Hyatt Regency Seattle │ Seattle, WA
The AAMC’s Group on Graduate Research, Education, and Training (GREAT) Annual Meeting this fall in Seattle will discuss contemporary topics and emerging issues, and build upon the values and best practices established over the past 25 years. This meeting will convene leaders from academic institutions, federal agencies, and organizations across the country, including:
- Graduate Program Deans and Administrators
- Postdoctoral Program Leaders
- MD-PhD Program Directors and Administrators
- Research Deans
- Funding agency and association executives
- AAMC thought leaders in research and scientific affairs
Receive the Early Bird rate if you register on or before Wednesday, August 7.
Learn more here.