Coffee Talk: Spring Quarter 2019
What does it mean to be an international student/scholar in the USA? Explore through a coffee + discussion series presented by the Office of International Students & Scholars (formerly the International Office) and Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)!
- Build community and meet other students/scholars
- Enjoy free coffee, tea and snacks - take a break from your studies!
- Improve your cross-cultural skills
- Practice your English
Coffee Talk: Connecting & Growing Across Cultures
- Date: Fridays April 12 - May 3
- Time: 3:00 - 4:30 PM
- Location: the Office of International Student & Scholar Services/International Office
Categories: Around Campus