Professional Grant Proposal Writing Workshop Mar. 15
Join the National Funding Foundation (NFF) for a Professional Grant Proposal Writing Workshop on Monday, March 15. The Professional Grant Proposal Writing Workshop is an intensive and detailed introduction to the process, structure, and skill of professional proposal writing. This course is characterized by its ability to act as a thorough overview, introduction, and refresher at the same time. Through the completion of interactive exercises, live online lectures and discussions, question and answer sessions, and virtual instructor feedback, participants will learn the entire proposal writing process.
Students will complete the course with a solid understanding of not only the ideal proposal structure but a holistic understanding of the essential factors, which determine whether or not a program gets funded. Through the completion of interactive exercises and activities, participants will complement expert lectures by putting proven techniques into practice. This course is designed for both the beginner looking for a thorough introduction and the intermediate looking for a refresher course that will strengthen their grant acquisition skills. This class, simply put, is designed to get results by creating professional grant proposal writers.
This course will be identical in content coverage to the NFF's award-winning in-person workshops but will follow a module format that will allow students to both follow the program live on the day of launch, and complete the program at their own pace, anytime thereafter.
$398.00 tuition includes all materials and certificates.
Each student will receive:
- Access to the Online Classroom Platform which includes live lectures, assignments, class discussion boards, and resources
- The Funding Foundation's Certificate in Professional Grant Proposal Writing
- The Guide to Successful Grant Proposal Writing
- The Grant Writer's Workbook with sample proposals, forms, and outlines
- Online - Complete the online registration form and we'll send your confirmation by e-mail.
- By Phone - Call (626) 385-8211 to register by phone. Our friendly Program Coordinators will be happy to assist you and answer your questions.
- By E-mail - Send us an e-mail with your name, organization, and basic contact information and we will reserve your slot and send your Confirmation Packet.
Categories: Broad Interest