Below are the procedures and requirements to nominate an outstanding TGS student or postdoctoral trainee for a McBride Award.
These awards recognize recipients who go above and beyond in any or all of the areas of diversity, service, and engagement to create an environment that is welcome to all. Examples of outstanding work in our TGS community include:
- Participation in diversity initiatives
- Providing an innovative service or support to The Graduate School community
- Engaging The Graduate School partners in creative ways
- Fostering an environment of inclusion
- Contributing to innovative programs
- Supporting peers in their academic, professional, and personal development
Check back soon for the 2020 McBride Award nomination form!