The following pages provide Northwestern staff with the information and forms necessary to assist students, postdocs, and faculty of The Graduate School. Find information and tools related to grant and fellowship submissions, special funding requests, postdoctoral appointments, and general information relating to visiting predoctoral fellows.
If your program has funded PhD or MFA students "stuck" off campus due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) issues, visa issues etc., please see the below funding decision flowchart. Please remember to consult with the TGS Student Funding Team in these situations.
PhD_MFA Funding Decision Flowchart
Review the following sections/documents for more information related to:
- Funding Guidelines and Tools
- Visiting Predoctoral Trainees
- TGS's Admissions and Recruitment System
- TGS Expense Guidelines and Tips (summary)
- Expense Policies and Best Practices (detailed)
- For questions related to degree requirements, email Academic Student Services.
- For questions related to grants, awards and financial aid, email TGS Financial Aid.