BGSA 22nd Annual Graduate Research Conference
- Date: Saturday, April 13
- Time: 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Location: The Guild Lounge in Scott Hall at NU (601 University Place, Evanston, IL 60201)
The Black Graduate Student Association (BGSA) of Northwestern University is pleased to announce its 22nd Annual Graduate Research Conference that will be held on Saturday, April 13th at the Guild Lounge in Scott Hall on Northwestern's Evanston campus. This year’s conference theme entitled: Afrofuturism – Innovation, Imagination, and Improving Black Lives aims to showcase how our culture evolves in and through technological innovation.
Moreover, BGSA desires to demonstrate that diverse backgrounds and experiences allow for a more complete, well-rounded journey in higher education and training the leaders of tomorrow.
Conference highlights include:
- A keynote address given by esteemed author and Afrofuturist Y'Tasha Womack
- Creative talks given by outside speakers
- A networking lunch and happy hour networking with conference participants
- Professional development workshops, including a professional panel for discussing academia and other careers. The conference will conclude with a reception.
All are welcome to attend and BGSA looks forward to seeing you there!
Registration Deadline: Saturday April 13
Registration Fees: $40
Categories: Around Campus