Two-Day Winter 2019 Internship & Job Fair
The Winter Career Fair is still scheduled to be held on day 2, Thursday, January 31. The new time for Thursday’s fair is 1:00 - 4:00 PM. in Norris, 2nd Floor.
A few notes about the fair:
- The Fairs App: We expect a number of employers to move from Wednesday to Thursday as well as a few cancellations. To get the most up-to-date information about any employer changes for Thursday, please download The Fairs App on the App Store or Google Play (search “Northwestern University”) and enable push notifications.
- Shuttles: Due to Thursday’s severely cold temperatures, please make traveling safely to and from the fair a top priority. We highly encourage you to take advantage of Northwestern’s shuttle services; the Frostbite shuttle will also be running during this time.
- Dress Code: To make sure everyone is dressed for safety and comfort, the dress code for Thursday’s fair is now CASUAL. Please come as you are! Coat racks will be available on-site.
Northwestern Career Advancement
- Dates: Thursday, January 31
- Time: 1:00 - 4:00 PM
- Location: Norris Center, 2nd Floor (1999 Campus Drive, Evanston, IL 60208)
Meet employers in a variety of industries over two days, with different employers attending each day hiring for both internships and full-time opportunities. Bring your Wildcard and copies of your resume, and dress in business casual attire. Log into Handshake and use the “School Years” filter on the left-hand side to identify employers with opportunities for graduate students. Hosted by Northwestern Career Advancement.
All students are strongly encouraged to download The Fairs App on the App Store or Google Play and search “Northwestern University” to have all the details on hand to successfully navigate the fair during the event, including real-time updates, the fair map, the employer list and profiles, and more!
Categories: Around Campus