The faculty of The Graduate School (TGS) is drawn from the faculties of colleges and schools of the University which have placed the administration of part (or all of) the graduate work under the control of TGS. The faculty of TGS is made up of those who clearly demonstrate ability and continuing interest in research, and whose academic duties normally involve instruction and supervision of graduate students.
This section will provide the faculty of TGS with the information and forms necessary to:
- Apply for and receive support on a new or existing training grant.
- Add, modify or delete courses and other curriculum changes.
- Find common language for describing the expectations of graduate courses, milestones, and program requirements using the Student Assessment.
- Understand and request graduate faculty membership.
- Find the roles, responsibilities and other resources for Directors of Graduate Studies (DGS).
- Access information related to TGS’s Admissions and Recruitment System (CollegeNET).