The Office of Postdoctoral Affairs (OPA) is a central resource for postdoctoral training at Northwestern University. The OPA works with Northwestern postdocs, faculty members and administrators to:
- Provide access to professional, career development resources and mentoring.
- Build a strong and interactive postdoctoral community.
- Advise on postdoctoral training policies and guidelines.
- Excellence in Mentoring Initiative
- Postdoc Appointment Policies
- Northwestern University International Office
- Northwestern University Postdoctoral Forum (NUPF)
Get in Touch
Contact the OPA if you have questions, suggestions or comments. Your feedback is always appreciated. Want to receive the OPA Wire, our monthly newsletter that lists events, funding opportunities, and job openings? Contact us and we'll add your e-mail address to the OPA Wire distribution list.
Need help and you are not sure where to start?
Contact the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs (OPA) if you need assistance and you are not sure where to begin. For issues related to research training, professional development, conflict resolution, mental health, disabilities accommodations, inappropriate workplace interactions or other topics, the OPA can help navigate you to the appropriate Northwestern resources and offices. We are here to help!