The Office of Postdoctoral Affairs (OPA) is a central resource for postdoctoral training at Northwestern University. The OPA works with Northwestern postdocs, faculty members and administrators to:
- Provide access to professional, career development resources and mentoring.
- Build a strong and interactive postdoctoral community.
- Advise on postdoctoral training policies and guidelines.
Get in Touch
Contact the OPA if you have questions, suggestions or comments. Your feedback is always appreciated.
Want to receive the OPA Wire, our monthly newsletter that lists events, funding opportunities, and job openings? Contact us and we'll add your e-mail address to the OPA Wire distribution list.
- Excellence in Mentoring Initiative
- Postdoc Appointment Policies
- Northwestern University International Office
- Northwestern University Postdoctoral Forum (NUPF)