Research Assistant Scholarship (RAS) Forms

The Research Assistant Scholarship (RAS) provides tuition support to graduate students working on sponsored or unsponsored projects.

To process research assistant funding, department or program staff should review the instructions below and submit the appropriate information to The Graduate School Financial Aid Office. We will review and approve your request to ensure students receive the appropriate level of funding.

2017-18 RAS Instructions

2016-17 RAS Instructions