Apply for IDDEAS@Kellogg/Booth Event by September 14
Join Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management and the University of Chicago Booth School of Business for the Introduction to Diversity in Doctoral Education and Scholarship IDDEAS@Kellogg/Booth event on Thursday and Friday, October 29-30. This virtual two-day program is for undergraduate students from diverse backgrounds who are interested in business research and academia at the doctoral level. The goal of this program is to support and encourage student and faculty diversity.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about doctoral-level research in business.
- Get information about graduate school opportunities.
- Receive advice and insights about the application process.
- Meet and interact with current doctoral students and faculty.
- Discuss careers in research and teaching.
Click here to learn more and apply by Monday, September 14.
Categories: Broad Interest