UChicago Program Manager Position Open Now
The University of Chicago Office of Graduate and Postdoctoral Affairs (OGPA) within the Biological Sciences Division (BSD) is seeking a program manager. This full-time role is ideal for a STEM PhD, postdoc, or academic administrator who is ready to join an energized and focused team. Some of the best aspects of the job include:
- It's inherently flexible, independent, and creative.
- You will be absolutely mission-critical.
- You'll enjoy fun collaborators across the country
- You'll work with committed and enthusiastic alumni.
- Your community of grad students and postdocs is engaged and appreciative.
- Located in a terrific city with lots of resources and fun things to do.
To learn more or apply, please view the job posting here.