Graduate Assistantship Opportunities in Residential Life
Residential Services is excited to announce 4 openings in our Residential Life team for graduate students. Residential Services is seeking applicants for the following positions (click each title to learn more):
- Assistant Resident Director (2 positions)
- Graduate Assistant for Leadership Development
- Graduate Assistant for Assessment & Community Development
All four positions are 20 hour per week, live-on roles which include direct interaction with the undergraduate student staff and/or student leaders.
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities:
- Enrolled as a graduate student for the 2019-2020 academic year in an accredited program
- Experience working with undergraduate students, preferably in a residential setting
- Supervisory or advising experience
- Desire to enter the field of Student Affairs
Resumes and cover letters can be emailed to Amanda Mueller at Amanda.email@example.com. The application review process will begin immediately with hopes of conducting interviews the week of Monday, April 15.