• Twitter()
  • Facebook()
  • Print this Story
  • Email this Story
Text Size AAA

NU Off-Campus Life Office Resources

Modified: April 17, 2015

If you are currently living off-campus, or considering moving off-campus, or are looking to move into a new off-campus apartment or house, Northwestern’s Off-Campus Life office has some information, resources, and tips to keep in mind.

Before you sign a new lease, review the City of Evanston/Chicago official information about the property - including the latest city inspection information. You can find out how to do this through this page on the Off-Campus Life website.

Another important consideration is location. Will you be walking, biking, driving, or taking public transportation? The Off-Campus Life website has information about transportation options and resources-including bicycles, shuttles, car sharing and more! Check it out here

Lastly, did you know that you can get free delivery, free items, or discounts on a range of products and services just by showing your NU WildCARD? Learn more about NU’s WildCARD Advantage.

If you are in need of legal advice, you may be eligible to access the legal assistance coordinated through TGS, or you can refer here for additional Cook County legal resources. If you have other questions or would like to talk with someone about an off-campus issue you are having, don’t hesitate to reach out to the NU Off-Campus Life office by emailing offcampuslife@northwestern.edu or by calling 847-491-8430.

Around Campus