• Twitter()
  • Facebook()
  • Print this Story
  • Email this Story
Text Size AAA

New Activity Fee Waiver Form is Live

Modified: November 13, 2015

Students who need to request an activity fee waiver (typically students who are full-time enrolled but studying abroad) may now do so by filling out an Activity Fee Waiver Form, found here. Please direct any questions about activity fee waivers to tgs-u-pass@northwestern.edu.

Faculty and Staff