The Graduate School (TGS) (via the Training Grant Support Office (TGSO) and/or the Research & Analysis team) is willing to provide data for requests other than T32s. Typically, we will require a minimum of 10 business days for turn-around time.
- Before submitting a request, please first check our Program Statistics website. This website contains a wealth of information on graduate and postdoc demographics.
- For data that is not already available online, all data requests should be made by completing the Data Request Form.
- If you are certain of which data elements you need, Research and Analysis are available to consult on data solutions.
- We do not provide identifiable demographic information, only aggregate numbers. For example, we will not give out lists of URM students or postdoctoral trainees in a certain department.
- If you wish to email targeted audiences of students or postdoctoral trainees, TGS will send information on your behalf to those audiences.
- Our Research & Analysis team reserves the right to determine what data can be shared and how it may be used and presented.