The Faculty of the Graduate School is drawn from the faculties of Colleges and Schools of the University which have placed the administration of part or all of the graduate work under the control of The Graduate School. Faculty of the Graduate School is made up of those who clearly demonstrate ability and continuing interest in research, and whose academic duties normally involve instruction and supervision of graduate students.
This section will provide the faculty of The Graduate School (TGS) with the information and forms necessary to:
- Apply for and receive support on a new or existing training grant.
- Discover what faculty grants are available and who to contact for help.
- Find the guidelines for postdoctoral appointments and the forms you’ll need.
- Learn how the Excellence in Doctoral Mentoring Initiative will help you to become a better mentor.
- Add, modify or delete courses and other curriculum changes.
Did You Know?
TGS includes More Than: