Resources for Directors of Graduate Study
The Graduate School (TGS) provides resources for Directors of Graduate Study:
- Our DGS Job Description outlines the role and responsibilities of a DGS.
- This guide lists resources for assisting and referring graduate students.
- Dates for the next DGS meeting can be found in our Faculty and Staff News Section.
- A brochure has been created to outline best practices to ensure a smooth transition between directors of graduate study.
Each fall, TGS hosts “DGS 101,” offering useful resources to faculty new to this role. During this orientation, TGS staff present on the duties and responsibilities of the DGS, the admissions process, TGS policies, and other pertinent information. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- Notes from previous DGS meetings can be found on our SharePoint site for DGSes. Contact email@example.com with questions about access to this website.