Graduation and Diploma Mailing
- Deadlines for filing for graduation can be found on The Graduate School’s (TGS) academic calendar.
- The University Commencement Ceremony and school hooding ceremonies take place only in June.
- Students who receive the degree in December, March, or August are encouraged to participate in the June ceremonies
Diplomas are mailed to the address indicated on the Application for Degree form. If the diploma mailing address changes between the time the form is submitted in CAESAR and diploma mailing, students should contact Student Services.
Diplomas are mailed approximately six to eight weeks following the date of degree awarding:
|June||Late July-early August|
Certificates of Completion
Students who require proof of degree completion prior to the date of degree awarding or prior to diploma mailing may request a Certificate of Completion. Assuming all degree requirements have been met, a Certificate of Completion can be generated in 1-2 business days. To request a Certificate of Completion, students should:
- Make sure that all degree requirements have been met. See the Masters Degree Completion and PhD Degree Completion pages for requirements.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that contains the following information: Name, EMPLID, Address (email or US Mail) where certificate should be mailed