Open Position: Director of Graduate Diversity and Outreach at UCSF
The Graduate Division at University of California-San Francisco (UCSF) is recruiting for a new Director of Diversity and Outreach. Applicants can view the details and apply here: 46519BR - Director, Graduate Division Diversity and Outreach. Strong candidates will have:
- Experience with graduate level programs, culture, trainees – this could be a finishing PhD student or a postdoc, or someone who has worked extensively with PhDs and postdocs, and so has a good understanding of the general issues and concerns of the populations
- Program management/project management experience; experience could be in a professional capacity, or it could be through extensive extracurricular/volunteer work in the case of a PhD/postdoc
- Proficiency or strong interest in data management
- Interest in evaluating success and outcomes for our outreach efforts and programs
- Drive to make a meaningful impact in cultivating the culture of diversity, equity and inclusion at UCSF.
Please reach out to Elizabeth Silva, PhD, Associate Dean of Graduate Programs (email@example.com) with questions